We Love Our Volunteers!
Pioneer Food Bank is 100% operated by our caring volunteers! Some give a few hours and others spend numerous hours of their time. We appreciate and thank all of our wonderful volunteers who bring a dedication and positive energy to the food bank and our clients on food bank days. Volunteers make all the difference!
Volunteers manage everything at the food bank, including these many varied jobs behind the scenes:
– Assisting our clients when they come to pick up food
– Receiving and processing donations
– Stocking shelves and fresh produce
– Preparing food bags
– Transferring food to our distribution location
– Pick-up bulk donations from local businesses
– Record-keeping and inventory tracking
– Community Outreach
Call or text us at (360) 865-7035 or come by the food bank and introduce yourself. We would love to have you join us as a volunteer!
Let us know if you have other talents or skills that you’d like to offer and share. Whether for a day or an ongoing commitment, we can help you find a role that you are interested in.